End-User License Agreement ("EULA")
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual person or a single legal entity, who will be referred to in this EULA as "You") and the Licensor for AntGROUP that displays this EULA. By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by U.S. copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. AntGROUP and/or its suppliers or licensors, are and shall remain the owners of all intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed to you on a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, limited, personal basis, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
This EULA agreement grants you the following rights:
- you can install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any computer, including a workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device ("COMPUTER");
- you can also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, which is used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over the internal network;
- BUT, at a time, you can use only one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on one computer;
- if you need several separate active working software copies on different computers, then you must purchase and allocate a license for each individual COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed and works.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by AntGROUP. You may not remove or conceal any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You may not, and you may not permit others to:
- reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive source code from, the Software;
- modify, distribute, or create derivative works of the Software;
- copy (other than one back-up copy), distribute, publicly display, transmit, sell, rent, lease or otherwise exploit the Software.
4. DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
We are sure that our users know what content can be downloaded and they do not violate the copyrights of content owners. If you do not know or doubt whether you can download content from the site, then refer to relevant sections of sites. Thus, the responsibility for the user's actions is assigned to the end-user himself and does not give rise to any claims against the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or its owner.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall AntGROUP or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if AntGROUP has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, together with all copies thereof. This License will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, together with all copies thereof.
7. NO OTHER WARRANTIES
AntGROUP does not warrant that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is error free. AntGROUP disclaims all other warranties with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of third party rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact AntGROUP for any reason, please contact us at:Contact form: https://antdownloadmanager.com/contact
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
ACKNOWLEDGMENT BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FORE GOING AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDES ALL PROPOSED OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE LICENSE .
-- The AntGROUP Team --